No Products in the Cart
Assembly Label Womens
A History of Assembly Label Women's Clothing
In 2011, Damien Horan and Daniel Oliver co-founded the Assembly Label women's clothing line to create a brand for women and men. They make a line of clothing ideal for the relaxing and coastal Australian lifestyle. Assembly Label tops and other clothing have a minimalist approach to the refined details they include in their manufacturing. The straightforward design and manufacturing method ensures they use only the most superior materials available for luxury and comfort.
Our Best-Selling Assembly Label Clothing
Pairing your Assembly Label skirt with any of our Assembly Label t-shirts will make the best outfit for any occasion. This clothing line is perfect for a laid-back evening, slip on a pair of heels, and you’ll have a distinguished outfit for a night out.
- Assembly label linen pants and fleece pants are ideal for a night in, watching movies and spending time on the couch. The Jura Lounge Pant comes with extra warmth through the fleece lining. They are perfect for a Sunday afternoon at home and have a drawstring waist for maximum comfort.
- Pair your favourite lounge pants with an Assembly Label sweater. We recommend a Cotton Cashmere lounge sweater for the best comfort; this sweater signifies a relaxing luxury with a soft blend of natural fibres. In addition, the oversized shape comes with cuffs and a waistband to create a more relaxing effect.
- The flattering silhouette of the Assembly Label High Waist Rigid Jeans is ideal for any occasion. You can dress them up with a nice blouse and high heels for a night out or dress them down with a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers.
- The minimalistic ideals of the Assembly Label designs shine through with their Harper Boilersuit. It’s a modern and sleek design that’s the ultimate for relaxing and comfort. This outfit is functional with full-length sleeves and legs.
This clothing brand is perfect for any lifestyle you choose. It’s ideal for relaxing along with a more functional effect.
Related Brands to Assembly Label Pants
Along with the Assembly label brand, we incorporate a wide range of other brands into our collection. By San Sebastian provide a variety of clothing brands for the best comfort and lifestyle.
- Betty Basics is a Melbourne based fashion label that focuses on all the basics in women's fashion. We supply various tank tops and jumpers that fit all female body shapes and sizes.
- No Australian coastal lifestyle is complete without a pair of Converse Converse is one of the most popular brands for sneakers, including their All-Star sneakers and high-tops.
- Along with many famous brands, we also stock a floral skirt from IDS. This skirt looks perfect with a Basic Betty tank top for a comfortable and relaxed warm evening.
- One of Australia’s most loved brands, Nude Lucy, is a women's fashion label that provides minimalist and laidback designs perfect for aesthetics and comfort. We offer a wide range of Nude Lucy dresses, pants, shorts and leisurewear.
Along with these well-known brands, we also stock various other brands that excel at designing the best clothing lines with superior materials.
Tips to Always Look Stylish
To feel comfortable and look good in your clothing, we recommend the following tips:
- The first step is to make sure your clothing fits you perfectly. All women and men have different body types and come in different shapes and sizes. Therefore, what looks good on somebody else might not look good on you. However, the size of your clothing is your preference.
- Balancing proportions in your style will bring together your whole outfit. For example, we recommend pairing a fitted top with a loose pair of pants, or even the other way around—a loose-fitting sweater with a pair of straight-leg jeans.
- Your style is an example of who you are and what you like. Accenting this by creating your own style will make you more comfortable in your clothing.
- If all else fails, add a belt. For ladies with an hourglass figure, we recommend a belt around the waist to accent your figure.
Why You Should Buy From By San Sebastian
San Sebastian offers free delivery for all local orders and a flat rate shipping fee for the remainder of Australia. We ask you to allow three to five business days for your delivery to arrive. However, you can track your shipment through a link we send by email after receiving your order.
On the odd chance that you can’t find what you are looking for, we ask that you email us, and we will find it for you! By joining By San Sebastian Rewards, you get more out of your shopping experience by receiving rewards the more you shop.