No Products in the Cart
Footwear For Men
We Deliver Ranges of Footwear for Men You Can Order Online Australia-Wide
Purchase your footwear for men - sliders, sneakers and boots - from us. We also have men’s, women’s, baby, and kids’ clothing, accessories, home and beauty wares, lifestyle products, stationery, and books available.
Footwear Products Related to Men’s Adidas Slides
Adidas designs and manufactures athletic clothing, accessories, and footwear. The company is the leading producer of sportswear in Europe and the second largest in the world. Although Adidas is a German corporation, they have a multi-national distribution base, and their footwear is renowned worldwide.
- Adidas has been using the three stripes identity mark on its shoes and clothing since 1952. People recognise this marketing logo everywhere. Competing brands regard the company as being ahead of them regarding labour conditions and sustainability practices.
- Adidas footwear offers high quality, comfort and durability. They produce items that satisfy their users, separating their products based on customers’ needs and the sports they admire.
- Slides are great when you are on vacation or simply lounging around. They are easy to put on and free your feet from feeling enclosed. The footbed is super soft and comfortable, and the cloud-white Trefoil logo on top provides a sporty vibe. View our Adidas Adilette and Adilette Lite - slides in different colours such as scarlet, black and green.
- Also, browse our large selection of men’s Adidas sneakers, trainers and joggers. The 3MC vulcanised shoes for skaters go beyond trends and styles, and you can wear them on or off the board. They are versatile, have reinforced canvas uppers and bendable Geoflex outsoles that curve with your foot naturally.
- You may need a few pairs of men’s socks to wear with your trainers. Get three pairs of comfortable, soft, stay-put, low-cut Adidas No-Show socks per pack. They do not slip, bunch or scrunch and will not slow you down. Neither will Adidas Mid Cut Crews.
If we receive your order before 2 pm on a business day, we will ship it on the same day at a flat $10 rate Australia-wide. We offer free local delivery in Coogee, NSW.
How Much Do You Know About Men’s Birkenstocks and Converse Sneakers?
Birkenstock is a German sandal and shoe brand known for their contoured cork footbeds that suit healthy feet, supporting the natural curve of your feet. Birkenstock uses natural materials such as jute and suede to make their shoes.
- Many fashionable shoes last only for a season or two, but you will wear these timeless classics for many years or possibly decades. They may even last a lifetime if you take good care of them. Birkenstocks will provide you with countless comfortable walks as they adapt to the shape of your foot and become snug and more comfortable the longer you wear them.
- Are you looking for men’s Converse sneakers? If so, you should consider the Chuck Taylor All Star Lift Canvas Hi Top that now sports a higher, more contemporary silhouette. This sneaker has a platform sole but retains the classic canvas composition.
- Converse created this sneaker style in 1917 and redesigned it - at Chuck Taylor’s request - in 1922. The company touted its advanced, non-skid performance on the basketball court. All kinds of people have since embraced the sneaker’s unchanging shape and instantly recognisable ankle patch. Why not wear this retro-style footwear too?
Converse sneakers disappeared from the professional basketball court by 1979, but their popularity increased as casual fashion wear. Sneakers started playing an iconic part in some subcultures and the art, music, and film environments.
About By San Sebastian
Return your order within 14 days if the shoe does not fit, and we will gladly exchange it. Order online and pay with PayPal, Zip Pay or AfterPay.
Contact us via email if you have any questions.