SEA BOOK, THE
Author: Milner, Charlotte
Description: Featuring fascinating fishy facts accompanied by bright, bold, and beautiful illustrations, this book takes children on a journey through the sea and all its zones. Touching on mammals, fish, invertebrates, and reptiles, The Sea Book explores a wealth of incredible marine animals and their habitats, from up on the ice, down to colourful coral reefs, underwater forests, and right down to the deepest darkest depths where the weird and wonderful lurk.Following on from The Bee Book, Charlotte Milner continues to highlight to children important ecological issues faced by our planet, this time with a focus on marine life and the damaging effects humans are having on our seas. Children will discover what they can do to help, and there are tips on how to live plastic-free. Children will even get to craft their own recycled shopping bag! This charming celebration of the sea shows children just how extraordinary our oceans are, and is a reminder that it is up to us to keep it that wa
Publisher: DORLING KINDERSLEY
Dimensions: 25.5 and 19.5 cm
Publish Date: 19/02/2019
Page Count: 48
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free express delivery for all orders over $80 AUD
- Orders less than $80 AUD will incur a $5 postage charge
- Delivered next business day for eligible post codes when order is placed before 2pm
- Find more info on delivery here
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
CAN' FIND WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR?
Got a Question? Gives us a callon 02 9664 6462 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org