GIN MADE ME DO IT
Author: Davis, Jassy and Taylor, Ruby
Description: 2016 was officially the “year of gin” in the UK, with sales topping £1 billion! The brilliantly botanical spirit is much more than tonic's sidekick, it's sophisticatedly sippable, and adds depth and flavour to any drink. This beautifully illustrated book will introduce you to a host of cocktails from the classic to the cutting edge, and showcase the versatile potential of gin. In Gin Made Me Do It, gin aficionado and cocktail maven Jassy Davis explains everything you need to know: how to choose the perfect blend, mix the ultimate martini, and deliver delicious cocktails for every occasion. From the perfect G&T and updates on classics like the Aviator and the Vesper, to a wide range of herbaceous cocktails, the recipes in this book are fresh, flavourful, and fun. 60 delicious recipes are illustrated with bright and beautiful original artwork in a book that makes a lovely gift for your friends-or yourself!
Publisher: HARPER COLLINS (AUST)
Dimensions: 19 and 13.9 cm
Publish Date: 1/04/2018
Page Count: 144
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Free express delivery for all orders over $80 AUD
- Orders less than $80 AUD will incur a $5 postage charge
- Delivered next business day for eligible post codes when order is placed before 2pm
- Find more info on delivery here
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
CAN' FIND WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR?
Got a Question? Gives us a callon 02 9664 6462 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org